4 Bed 2 Bath Centrally Located Home – Entertainers Delight Nothing to Do Except Move In & Enjoy
91 Paddington Drive, Carrara
Nestled into the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home has the almost unique advantage of being just 300 metres from at least ten eateries and all the full facilities including Bunnings, Officeworks, BCF and many, many more.
But you’d never know when you are sitting in your large, full privacy bay window lounge overlooking a delightful rockery and grassed front yard; or the purpose built covered alfresco area where our vendors spend much of their time enjoying the peace and solitude. Check the photos, this will appeal to those with a green thumb and a desire to introduce a lush, green thematic.
Want to party? Well, on the other side of this very appealing home you will find the perfect ‘getaway’ for you and your closest thirty friends. You could be street-side in a carnival atmosphere, but totally undercover in your private gazebo as the steaks sizzle and the merriment gathers strength.
So, when you come to the open home, understand that the magic happens at the front door, though you will be entranced with the delightful full rockery wall which gives the well grassed front yard an ‘enchanting’ feeling.
Yes, it’s a very solid 4 bed, two bath brick and tile home with several additions which will definitely add to your lifestyle.
I would urge you to look at my floor plans and photos for you will see a large, well-organized home, where the ensuited master bedroom with its massive walk-in robe is totally separate from the dormitory wing of three good sized carpeted bedrooms with fans.
Make sure you check out the size of the bay window lounge and the open plan living; also note the centrality of the very functional kitchen to both the internal and external eating options.
This is a great home for both indoor and outdoor living. It will certainly suit families, entertainers, and those with a hankering for a cosmopolitan lifestyle wrapped in a private cul-de-sac enclave.
• 4 Bed, 2 bath Brick & tile home on 747m
• Auto SLUG + off street parking for an additional 3 vehicles
• Sep parking area at street level for trailer/boat
• Walking easement on one side allowing easy access to the full facilities of this area (10 eateries for starters)
• Brilliant rockery front garden + potential for the addition of a pool
• Large spacious carpeted bay window lounge (6.5m x 6.1m) leading to tiled kitchen and dining facilities.
• Good sized kitchen with large pantry + good bench & storage + breakfast nook
• Wall oven, black ceramic hob + dishwasher
• Large, carpeted master bedroom with A/C with a super-large walk-in robe that will please all
• Great modernized ensuite
• Three extra bedrooms in separate wing – all carpeted with fans + built-ins
• Modernized main bathroom – sep shower & bath + sep WC
• Large laundry leads to the gazebo entertaining area
• This is a cool home with A/C in lounge and master bedroom
• Steel shed + large water tank
• Fully fenced backyard & each side to the street– pet and child friendly
• 12 solar panel system to blunt the ever-increasing costs of energy
• Located in central Carrara – only 15 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach, 6 mins to Robina Town Centre, 2 mins to M1, 3 mins to Nerang Train Station
Almost unbeatable location for centrality to EVERYTHING!
Garage spaces: 1
Land size: 747m²
Open car spaces: 2
Outdoor entertaining area
Pay TV access
Reverse-cycle air con
Split-system air con
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon