90 Pappas Way, Carrara, Qld 4211
Magical Views – Magical Position 4 Bedroom Family Home (Upstairs) +Massive Dual Living Potential (Downstairs)
Upstairs you have a well laid out four-bedroom, two-bath home, ducted air-conditioning, superb granite-benched kitchen to accompany a large combo lounge dining and a supersized sized family room. Throw in a very private, covered alfresco timber deck leading to a well maintained fully fenced back yard, and everybody from ‘Spot’ the dog to the kids and mum and dad will be well pleased with their new home.
But there are added touches that ensure you are buying ‘quality’ and ‘economy’. Not visible to the naked eye are the 25 solar panels which will literally shred your electrical bills or the professionally drained back yard. Then check the two 6,000L tanks which will ensure you have capacity in the next dry period.
So, let’s talk about downstairs where you have optionality on a grand scale. It’s already set up as an office with its very own entrance, but there is an existing kitchenette and a recently re-modernized bathroom. But think about the possibilities of the adjoining 6m x 8.5m (approx) garage. Externally you could still accommodate three cars off-street (one under a sail cloth).
Certainly, this is one to think seriously about if you are looking for a true dual living scenario.
Final comment: As they might say in the racing form guide – ‘this one is a special, will be well supported and highly fancied. Please check the Open Home times.
• 629m block situated top of hill – cool breezes
• Panoramic never-to-be-built out views of GC skyline from Southport to Broadbeach
• Sensational during the day – WOW factor magical at night
• Level, fully fenced attractive & very private grassed backyard – professionally drained
• Totally pet and kid friendly
• Two 6,0000L tanks with pumps
• 25 solar panel 2.2Kw system ensures electricity bills can be nil to zero!
• Security screens and doors throughout ensure total peace of mind
• A back to base security system can be re-established
• Bus stops nearby + good arterial roads to the beach (15 mins) and highways (5 mins)
• Accom for additional vehicles off street (under shade cloth)
• Extra close to restaurants, food outlets, supermarkets, schools & all necessary amenities
• External decking around two sides to capture the magic of those views
• Ducted air conditioning throughout upstairs area
• Combination lounge and dining room with attractive timber flooring
• Ideal kitchen – 2 pak, granite top, breakfast nook, black cook top, wall oven, dishwasher
• Great bench and storage space
• Large, tiled family room off kitchen
• Large Master Bedroom with enchanting skyline views (sep from bedroom wing)
• Master with W-I Robe and ensuite
• Bedroom wing of 3 good sized rooms, carpeted with mirror Built/Ins
• Main bathroom with sep shower, bath, and stone top basin
• Sep laundry with sep W/C
• Large covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area – very private
• Massive garage space – approx. 6m x 8.5m – elec roll up doors
• Extra underneath storage
• Sep entrance to a large area with HUGE optionality
• Tiled area with sep kitchenette and bathroom (recently re-modernized)
• Dual living – sep living – sep office or a rental proposition
• Internal stairs to above
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon