74 Wild Duck Drive Mermaid Waters, Gold Coast
Sold on September 3, 2020
Greg Parker Sold It
74 WILD DUCK DVE, MERMAID WATERS
Intriguing ‘Feature Rich’, Waterfront Property in Central Mermaid Waters – Great VALUE
Everything about this property is neat & intriguing; the ‘good life’ oozes from every vantage point. It’s what Gold Coast life is all about and our vendor has loved and nurtured it for twenty years. Located amongst a bevy of beautiful homes on picturesque Lake Hugh Muntz in central Mermaid Waters, it affords privacy by virtue of the water surrounds and the well thought out design.
This home offers an array of choices as to where you can sit quietly with a good book or entertain with a group of friends – as many as you would wish to invite.
Outdoors, yet still undercover, you have a choice of three individual venues – five, if you include lounging in the attractive infinity pool with waterfall or sitting on the grassed verge to a wonderfully wide and serene lake.
Indoors you have the formal carpeted and air-conditioned lounge with attractive white timbered shutters, the dining area, or the family area. Then again, the magnificent kitchen will attract a gathering. A personal favourite of our vendors is the glassed atrium – absolutely ideal for that morning cuppa and the warming sun rays on any winter’s morn.
There is so much to see in this home that inspection is a must. Let me highlight just one – the kitchen – its central and commands a view of all outdoor areas, the pool and the magnificent lake. It’s a classic two-pak white with stone top, great bench and storage space + terrific top end appliances built in. I do believe Maggie Beer would be very much at home here and so will the chef in your household.
And of course, that chef will require a comfortable bedroom with views and space to store a vast array of fashion accessories. Bingo! Try a double built in + a full walk in robe to the ensuite.
Yes, this home is ‘feature-rich’ and to do it justice I respectfully suggest you read the list below, review the plans and study the individual pictures. Then, make sure you come and inspect at the Open Home. This home will Sell, our vendors are ready to move on to the next exciting phase of their lives.
• 824m waterfront on picturesque Lake Hugh Muntz – N/E facing to street
• Auto sliding gate & brick & iron front fencing ensure security
• Well-maintained front garden is the fruit of our owners twenty years of fastidious attention
• Double lock up garage with shade sail for additional car parking options
• Security panel doors
• Carpeted formal lounge with air conditioning
• Separate dining and family living areas
• Magnificent white kitchen – great bench and storage space, stone top of course + Miele appliances galore
• Main B/R with deliberate views of lake & enormous built in cupboard space + walk in robe through to ensuite. A/C of course.
• B/R’s 2 & 3 are good sized – will take Queen sized beds
• Main bathroom with separate bath and glass/aluminium shower
• Separate W/C and laundry
• Massive covered outdoor deck with Vergola overlooks pool and vast lake views
• Attractive separate Bali Hut provides yet another entertainment option
• Separate covered outdoor are – S/E facing
• Good sized saltwater infinity pool with waterfall + entry via frameless glass safety fencing
• Roof top solar pool heating system (extends the swimming season)
• Attractive rockery garden path leads to grassed area leading to lake (possible storage for kayaks etc)
• Two attractive garden sheds to house all the necessary tools and equipment
• Colorbond fencing ensures back yard is extremely pet and child friendly
• 16 Solar Panel Sungold 3000 system ensure GREAT electrical savings
• Solar Hot Water System
• Good sized rainwater tank
Built In Robes
Open Fire Place
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating