4 Avonbury Court Carrara, Gold Coast
Sold on September 22, 2020
Greg Parker Sold It
4 AVONBURY COURT, CARRARA
Total Quality & Value Family Home in Top Position. Rare Listing – A ‘Must Inspect’
My fastidious vendors have spent much of their 9 years of ownership transforming this home into something special. This isn’t a cheap renovation using cheap materials. This is proud home-owners voting for quality over price. The selection of grass for the well-manicured gardens says it all – selecting premium quality Sir Walter over much cheaper turf from Bunnings.
This approach has been used throughout, and the new owner will get an immaculate home that not only looks stunning, it is QUALITY that only attention to detail, time & dedication can deliver.
Yes, you will easily see it in the stunning gardens, the magnificent patio, the polished white tiles, the classic stone top white kitchen and the magnificently renovated master bedroom. Indeed, a look at the attached photos will convince you of that.
But, going above and beyond where no one necessarily looks is where you see the dedication. For example, the roof has been repointed and repainted, old insulation removed and replaced, the same for the guttering and hot water hot system. Gone are the old fences – replaced by neat and attractive colorbond and frameless glass for the patio.
You will also see it in the dedication to make this into a supremely comfortable family home.
In fact, it’s ‘kid’s heaven’. Check the photos for the cute cubby house and the jungle bars. Unfortunately, the younger family members have put their tiny little feet down and said, ‘mum and dad, they are going with us’. But you will have the base on which to replicate.
In the home, both the kid’s bedrooms have their own air conditioning units to complement the terrific timber floor theme.
Hey, this is very adult friendly too, from the 600×600 polished white tiles, gourmet style stone top kitchen with island bench through to the superb fully covered patio. The ensuited master bedroom is simply stunning.
And here’s that point of difference yet again, where our vendor goes the last mile to ensure quality. The patio floor is high grade composite decking (100% termite proof) and the ceiling is 75mm insulated panelling with downlights. It’s a cracker of an entertaining deck in complete privacy. Plus, tucked neatly around the corner is a large insulated 4mx5m Colorbond shed. It could be a man cave, gym or whatever you want.
Do check the photos and study the floorplan provided and then make sure you are there at the first open home. Interest will be strong.
Final comment: This home doesn’t just look good – it IS good ‘under the hood’ as well. My vendors are moving on to the next exciting stage of their lives and this is your opportunity to buy a great renovated home.
Features include (they are many so I may inadvertently not have accounted for them all):
• 700m fully fenced & fully usable block in a quiet Cul-de-sac in very central Carrara
• 3 B/R, 2 Bath, brick & tile which has been painstakingly overhauled to sparkling new
• Single Carport – 3 car accommodation off street
• Provision for a Double Garage
• Room for trailer/boat small caravan
• Newish 4×5 Colorbond shed with roller-door on concrete pad – fully insulated
• 600×600 polished white tiles throughout living areas
• Separate dining
• Separate lounge/TV with A/C
• Utility/study area
• Stone top island-style kitchen – seats 4 – great bench and storage space
• 2 Pac white cabinetry + Dishwasher + Black ceramic cook top + oven under
• Provision for extra-large Americana style refrigerator
• All BR/S with fans + sep A/C units in B/R 2 & 3
• Master B/R with great clothes storage provisioning
• Floor to ceiling tiled ensuite with large frameless glass shower – modern fixtures
• Main bathroom with sep shower & bath
• Separate WC
• Separate laundry
• Security screens throughout