177 Dugandan Street, Nerang, Gold Coast
Family Home in Highly Desired Enclave Massive Rejuvenation Potential City Living with a Friendly Country Feel
The Clearview/Clearwater estates have always been highly desired because of their ‘country feel’ – think ponies, wide area parks with dog runs etc – and yet, you are only a leisurely 5-minute drive to Central Nerang and all shopping and full-service facilities.
Your new elevated home sits atop the hill and it offers you a brilliant opportunity to restore the full lustre of its former charm. Certainly, the quality of surrounding homes would suggest a masterful rejuvenation would add significant value beyond the base cost involved.
Then again, it is fully liveable right now – internally it has a great, comfortable layout. Externally, all that is required is a willing pair of hands and a desire to whip the gardens into shape. As you do, you will discover a fully fenced spa, which will add another dimension to your outside living.
Yes, this is a spacious, solid 4 B/R brick and tile family home which the whole tribe will enjoy. Currently used as a 3rd living space the back room could easily be a 5th bedroom (or media room or study/office) The breakfast nook surrounding the kitchen will be meal central for up to six little cubs.
There is great opportunity to extend the home under the current roof line which I have seen many people do – pushing into the large double garage to create more bedrooms or living spaces very economically (then shade sails placed at the front for covered car parking)
Plus, you will be able to watch their shenanigans in the large, fully enclosed backyard
from the covered alfresco area. Heck, in addition to that spa, which you will have recreated, there is the ubiquitous Hills hoist which has provided kids over the decades with many hours of merry-go-round fun. If they get too boisterous, send them to the nearby park.
So, if you want fresh air living with nearby city convenience for your family, or you want to enhance a top located home into something stunning, mark this one down as THE ‘Open Home Saturday Special’. Interest will be super strong, there is no room for procrastination.
• Located in highly desired enclave where you have city living & country feel
• Elevated – top of hill – very usable 805m block – great street – great neighbourly spirit
• Mature & attractive front garden – fenced at sides and backyard
• Very tidy brick & tile construction – offers plenty of upgrade potential
• 4 spacious bedrooms with fans – 3 with built-ins
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Main bathroom with sep shower & bath
• 3 separate open plan living areas
• Spacious kitchen with oodles of bench & cupboard space + full size pantry
• Elec cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher
• Breakfast nook for six
• Separate laundry
• Terrific fully-covered alfresco area – built-in brick BBQ
• Double lock up garage with one side allowing drive through to back yard
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Pet and child friendly backyard (fully fenced)
• Close to large open green space including sports fields, walkways & dog exercise
• Easy car drive to schools and all shopping facilities
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes