15 Willunga Street, Pacific Pines, Qld 4211
Modern, Low Maintenance Home – Separate Entry Dual Living – Large Family or Income Opportunity.
For the extended family wanting to live under one roof but with the option to have dual living this home is most certainly worth booking an inspection. Fastidiously maintained by the current long term residents this is a home with both space to breathe and privacy.
Specifically designed and built to cater for two purposes – a large connected family home or a sensational 4 bedroom home separated from the 2-bedroom dual living (under one roof) with the opportunity for rental income. Offer this to a single person or couple with their own garage that can also be separately locked off from the main double remote garage (including internal access)
Home has never been as important as it is today and having options for parents to work, kids to play and then everyone to entertain are paramount in many families’ house selection. Then consider a convenient location that continues to offer sensational value for money and you can see why this property is going to be in pretty high demand.
Inspection is available by appointment so please contact me at any time to arrange your viewing.
* 6 bedrooms – 4 bed plus 2 bed dual living (option to create a 7th bedroom, downstairs, if required)
* 3 bathrooms plus a powder room (total of 4 toilets)
* 639m2 block in highly desired, central location
* Good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes (Walk in robe & ensuite to Master)
* Air conditioning
* Good bench space in a very functional kitchen with island bench and large pantry
* Good sized family room and dining adjacent to kitchen with sliding door opening out to covered & tiled outdoor entertaining area
* Oversized triple lock up auto garage with internal access
* Modern rendered brick and tile home only built in 2010
* Green, leafy views and privacy
* Rock garden retaining walls
* Very private
* Walking distance to Park Lake State Primary School and only 2km to Pacific Pines State High School
* 2.8km to Pacific Pines Central (Woolworths Grocery Store, Zaraffas Coffee among other conveniences)
* Just 5.6 km to the Pacific Highway for travel North or South.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon