14/60 Ancona Street, Carrara, Qld 4211
Recently Revamped 3 B/R 2.5 Bathroom Townhouse with Panache & Privacy Assured
14/60 Ancona Street, Carrara
Let’s immediately dispel the two top ‘peeves’ of townhouse living – parking and privacy; more specifically the lack of both.
Not so with my fabulous new offering at 14/60 Ancona Street, Carrara, located in a spacious, extremely well-kept complex, high on the hill and in a no-through cul-de-sac (of course).
For starters, you have a single auto-roller garage plus a dedicated side space right outside the front door. Then, immediately adjacent, and not more than 10 metres away, are four more visitor parking bays. Pet peeve #1 – GONE!
And so, to privacy. Well, the clever design of this townhouse sees that you have just one adjoining neighbour (who we are told is a peach) with no neighbour at the back. Your backyard can also be made ‘pet friendly’ fully fenced in. Pet peeve #2 – GONE!
But there’s much more to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom + convenient downstairs powder room townhouse which presents as fresh, bright, breezy, almost as new. Downstairs flooring in light timber look-alike colours matches well with the more earthy timber kitchen. Check the photos to see what I mean.
The kitchen itself is large for townhouse living and includes a black ceramic hob, wall oven and dishwasher. Bench and storage space will not disappoint. And it commands a great view over the dining area to the backyard.
But hey, let me back up and take you to the front door where you will immediately feel the cool of the air conditioner as you follow the flow through the open plan design to the back yard. That’s where you will spend quite some time under the North-East facing covered alfresco area
Also located on the ground-level are a separate powder room and laundry.
Upstairs is the air-conditioned master bedroom of good size, with a ceiling fan, large walk-in-robe, ensuite bathroom and sliding door access to its’ own Romeo & Juliet style balcony. Check the photo, this is cute with its white plantation style shutters.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are carpeted, have fans and mirror-built-ins, though BR2 also has its own A/C unit. The main bath is complete with shower and bath.
• Dual vehicle parking + 4 visitor carparks opposite
• Only one neighbour
• Single auto LUG – internal access from garage
• Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining
• Sep laundry and extremely handy ground floor powder room
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, and dishwasher
• Covered alfresco area provides a private sanctuary
• A dedicated back yard which can be made pet and kid friendly
• Solid security screens and doors provide peace of mind
• Fantastic carpeted, master bedroom with W-I-R and ensuite + Romeo & Juliet balcony
• BR2 & 3 carpeted, fans and mirror-built ins – A/C unit in BR2
• Main bathroom with both shower and bath
• Gated security
• On-site management ensure a well maintained complex
• Swimming pool
• Pet friendly
• Extremely close and handy to all amenities you would want
• Very Low Body Corp
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon