108/112 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara
Excellent Location, Excellent Living, Excellent Views, Excellent Value!
This well-appointed one bedroom ticks all the boxes required by fastidious buyers:
* It’s modern, attractive and very maintenance-light, with its floating timber floorboards throughout (except carpet in bedroom).
* Deliberately designed to ‘appear neighbour-free’ so incredibly quiet (should this be your wish)
* It has a terrific outlook from the covered and large entertainment patio with sweeping mountain views over the substantial village green of some 1.3 hectares. Hey, this is city living with that country feel.
* High ceilings with floor to ceiling glass to maximise views.
* Ducted air conditioning to all rooms with B/R fan as well.
* It has a large, elegant stone top kitchen (two people can easily work within its confines + plenty of bench, drawer & storage space.
* The kitchen comes with all that you need – gas top, oven under, dishwasher, breakfast nook.
* It has plenty of central hallway cupboard space, which is a rarity in most one bedders.
* Forget about the laundry included in a pokey bathroom, this has a separate hideaway laundry and a decent sized bathroom with full length shower complete with modern fittings and stone top basin.
* The living area is very practical and usable, but present occupants tell me the natural flow through to the patio really enhances living quality.
* The carpeted bedroom will take a King Size bed and there is a full-length mirror built in robe.
* Pet owners will be keen to know this is a pet friendly building and your pooch will love those 1.3 hectares of roving on the village green. It’s just thirty metres from the front door.
Okay, that’s the unit, now let’s revert to the three words which every real estate expert spruiks, because they are so very important: location – location – location!
Centrally located with the full facilities of both the Mercure Hotel and the famed Palm Meadows Golf Club just a gentle five-iron away, you can totally relax in these 1.3 hectares of peaceful space. Plus, full grocery shopping is no more than 2 klms away and international shop till you drop’ but 5 klms away at Robina.
Let’s put some traveling times to this. Eleve (your new home) is just…
3 mins to Woolworths/Aldi/Carrara market
10 mins to The Robina Town Centre and CBD
10 mins to Broadbeach dining and golden surf beaches
10 mins to The Star Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
3 mins to the M1 to Brisbane or Sydney
The lucky purchaser will be enjoying a lifestyle of golf course and parkland living in ELEVE Residences, undoubtedly one of the most sought-after positions in Carrara; itself, the most central suburb on the entire Gold Coast. This new building reflects all that symbolizes modern lifestyle with an emphasis on living and enjoying in style, comfort, total security; yet surrounded by high-end finishes & facilities in a well-manicured complex.
So, do not delay an inspection, this well priced unit will meet the market. Indeed, a swell of interest has already developed.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon